Search Viewer Help
Want to know what other people are searching in
Search Viewer shows you upto the moment details on most recent searches.
It will show you the search words (keywords), target content, search time
Search Viewer shows you everything in real time, no hidden secrets, no
fiddling*. What you see is what is happening inside
Click on the 'Search Viewer' link and see for yourself.
(see the snapshot below for itemized explanation)
Search Viewer will show search queries using the following rules:
* - Unique Keywords from new/fresh search only. Duplicates removed.
* - Consecutive page-views (with-in results) not considered.
* - Too long queries/keywords removed.
* - Anti-social, provocative, racially motivated queries removed.
* - Adult entries excluded when Family-Filter is On.
* - Actual search count is usually much higher than projected here.
1. View by 'Target Content' option links (shows keywords
used to search a specific type of content)
2. Link to next listing/page
3. Keyword listings
4. Option links to sort the results using other criteria
(by default keywords are listed by time of search. You can
view them in 'Reverse Time', 'Alphabetical' or 'Reverse Alphabetical' order)
Back to Top